One of the most common things people have said to me since starting Just Once is that they have so many dresses in their wardrobe that they have only worn once. I get offers almost daily from people wanting to sell me their own pieces that are in perfect condition but that they no longer wear. Whilst I don’t have the money to be able to buy all your dresses, I do have the perfect platform to be able to hire your dresses out.
So now instead of sitting in the back of your wardrobe collecting dust, your dresses can start making you money!
HOW IT WORKS
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of each item you’d like to hire out, the price you paid for the item and any images.
(NOTE: images don’t have to be of you in the dress, they could be from social media of celebrities wearing the dress – the more of these the better!).
Once you have received an agreed confirmation from me, send your dresses to PO BOX 7927, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153. Please make sure the items are dry cleaned and in perfect condition.
Your dresses will be added to the Just Once website and available for hire. I will package the dresses up nicely and post them out to customers as soon as they are hired. The dresses will get dry cleaned once returned.
Hire price is set at approximately 25% of the total cost of the dress. Each time a dress is hired out there are $50 worth of expenses (express post satchels, dry cleaning, packaging and fees.) After this cost is removed from the hire fee I would split the profit with you.
Here’s an example. Let’s say you send me a dress that cost you $600.
I will hire it out for $149 (or an agreed price).
After costs we have collected $99.
Once we split profits we collect $49.50 each.
As soon as the money is received into my account I will transfer the cash to you (please provide me with your bank account details).
- Terms & Conditions on my site protect all items. If for example, a dress is damaged or not returned, I have the ability to charge the customer’s credit card for the full amount of the dress. I would then of course pass any recovered money on to you.
- Any time you wish to wear your own item, just go online and book it out using the site. I will provide you with a unique code that you simply enter at the checkout so that you don’t have to pay anything. I will then post the dress to you on your selected date. You dry clean the item and then send it back to me.
- I will promote your items heavily on social media. My Instagram account already has over 3700 customers and a loyal following of return and repeat customers.
- This couldn’t be easier. I know from experience what a pain in the butt listing your items on eBay can be. Well, I’m offering to do all the hard work in listing your item and getting it out to as many people as possible.
- The fine print – I cannot be held responsible for any damages that occur as a result of lost or damaged items. I will do whatever I can to recover all property given to me and/or money owed to me. To date I have recovered 100% of all money owing for damaged dresses. Touch wood! You will be notified if any issue arises.
So there you have it! I hope you like the sound of making money off your existing wardrobe!
If you have any questions at all please don’t hesitate to give me a call or shoot me an email.